- Eschatology series Part 1: The Book of Daniel Fulfilled
- Eschatology series Part 2: The Book of Daniel Fulfilled
- Why is Yahusha called the “Melchi Tsedek” – The Royal Zadok Priest
- Why is Yahusha called “The Prince of Peace”?
- Why is Yahusha called “The King of Kings”?
- What is The Ruach HaKadesh?
- Isaiah 48:14-17 “Proof of Incarnation”… No!
- What is the “stone with 7 eyes” in Zechariah 3?
- What is the “bronze snake” Moses held up?
- How to celebrate Yom Kippur!
- The Marriage Supper of the Lamb
- Holy Days series Part 1: The Heavenly Scroll & The Plan of Salvation
- Holy Days series Part 2: The Ordained Times from a mature mindset
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – PROOF Yahuah IS Yahusha! NO.
a message from Rav Sha’ul…
“This site is dedicated to all those who are coming out of human tradition and religion, who know “something is wrong” but can’t put their finger on it to prove it.”… Rav Sha’ul
We need YOU!… Announcing The Founding Family Program!
The Holy Scriptures that we read in our English Bibles have been severely tampered with, even altered to bring in pagan beliefs. It is these pagan beliefs that have become the “foundation of our faith” in the Christian Religion. These are false doctrines literally written into our English Bibles; that teach us “another gospel” message than the one proclaimed by the prophets of Yahuah (God) and revealed in Yahusha the Messiah.
The true faith is that of the Nazarene. The true followers of the Messiah are known as Nazarenes. I am Rav Sha’ul, a Nazarene, and this website is written from a Nazarene’s perspective.
The truth on this website is revealed in The Mystery Language, from a Hebraic Mindset not a Greek Mindset. The teachings are sound, line upon line, precept upon precept. There is no “sound bite implied doctrines” (unsound doctrine) on this site. The doctrine on The Sabbath Covenant brings the Scriptures into agreement from cover to cover. There is no contradiction, no abolishing anything, everything is covered in context to insure it is “Truth”! Truth is not subject to private interpretation, that comes in when the Scriptures are taken out of context, and those out of context Scriptures are strung together to “imply” whatever the teacher is wanting to teach. That is called “Sound Bite Doctrine” which is unsound doctrine. Scripture only says one thing when context is kept:
- Textual Context: no scripture is “sound bited” or taken out of context of the paragraph, book, and authors other writings.
- Scriptural Context: all scripture is put into context of The Heavenly Scroll (Original Revelation to mankind) and The Torah/Prophets.
- Historical Context: all scripture is understood relative to the time in history it was given; as Yahuah progressively revealed Himself and His Will/Righteousness over time. The Scriptures are not isolated out of context of the language/cultural matrix in which it was written to maintain the meaning and intent.
- Spiritual Context: Yahuah first revealed His Word to us physically in this physical realm. We are taught Spiritual Truth by using physical examples, rehearsals, training aids, etc. So every teaching is put into context of Physical to Spiritual Parallels to demonstrate what the Scriptures were designed to teach us, and avoid false doctrine or adherence to “the Letter” instead of “intent”.
“Scripture always interprets Scripture!”
Even though the Scriptures have been altered, the true meaning of the Scriptures shines through IN CONTEXT, if we are disciplined to seek out our salvation with fear and trembling, know His Word, and keep the context in place.
The Original Revelation Book Series
I (Rav Sha’ul) have written a 12 book series called The Original Revelation Series. These book are free on this website. The books are a “series” meaning each one builds on the one before it. The goal was to go back to creation to determine the original revelation from The Creator to mankind. Then follow the progressive revelation of Truth from that point throughout history.
This book series will enable anyone coming out of the Christian Religion to know what is false and what is true and “why”. The reader is educated in historical facts, and Scriptural Truths; and encouraged to rededicate the Altar of Yahuah (our hearts) back to the Father properly. The reader is then shown The Way through The Narrow Gate that leads to salvation in The Kingdom. The order the books should be read is the order they appear in the drop down menu under Rav Sha’ul’s Books at the top.
A Portal for Other Teachers
While I am the primary teacher on this site, I promote other teachers who are like minded, and agree with The Sabbath Covenant Statement of Faith.
To learn from these valuable resources in The Kingdom, click on “Kingdom Ambassadors” at the top of the page.