The 7 Covenants of YHVH
by Rav Sha’ul
Let’s take a more detailed look at each covenant and demonstrate how each one builds on the other throughProgressive Revelation. We are going to watch as YHVH teaches the vital aspects of His kingdom throughphysical to spiritual parallels. We are going to witness The Law being transposed 3 times from 4 different states as it is established as the constitution of The Kingdom of YHVHand transferred from the mind of YHVH to the hearts of His sons. We are going to see that The Law is the Terms and Conditions of all 7 Covenants between YHVH and man.
As a quick review, we learned in the last chapter that each covenant came to be known by the name of that chosen representative i.e. Mosaic Covenant named after the signatory Moses. The covenants in the Bible are known by the name of their chosen human representative (except The Sabbath Covenant as it was with creation not a man). In The Bible, there are 7 covenants:
1. The Sabbath Covenant – between YHVH and creation
2. The Edenic/Adamic Covenant – between YHVH and humanity, Adam the chosen signatory
3. The Noahic Covenant – Renewed the Adamic Covenant, Noah the chosen signatory
4. The Abrahamic Covenant – between YHVH and His chosen bloodline, Abraham the signatory
5. The Mosaic Covenant – between YHVH and His chosen bloodline, Moses the chosen signatory
6. The Davidic Covenant – between YHVH and His chosen royal bloodline, David the signatory.
7. The Yahushaic Covenant (the Christian Church calls The New Covenant) – between YHVH and His chosen bloodline, Yahusha the signatory.
Christianity has promoted an entirely false doctrine of “two covenants; one old and one new” and in error dividedThe Word of YHVH into two volumes: The Old Testament and The New Testament. There is no “Old Testament and New Testament” there is ONE testament of YHVH to mankind by which He progressively disclosed His Kingdom through covenants!
The Word of YHVH is actually contained within The Torah (first 5 books written by the Hand of YHVH and given to Moses), The Prophets (words spoken directly by YHVH through the mouths of His chosen prophets), and then the words of His greatest prophet of all Yahusha the Messiah in the Gospels and in the Book of Revelation. Together they (Torah/Prophets/Words of the Messiah) make up “The Word of YHVH”
We have again erred in elevating the writings of the Apostles and Disciples to the level of “Words of YHVH”. These men, including the Apostle Paul, were not prophets. They were inspired knowledgeable men who wrote commentaries and teachings on The Torah, Prophets, and words of the Messiah. At times they argued among each other in disagreement.
I say this because we have literally misunderstood and mistranslated the words of the Apostle Paul in our Christian Churches. We then elevatedour misunderstandings of what he said as “The Word of God” and establish these lies and teach false doctrines thatcontradicts the actual Words of YHVH. We do this to justify that our doctrines; such as “Jesus nailed the Law to the cross and abolished it” which completely contradicts everything written in The Torah, The Prophets, and literally declared by The Messiah Yahusha! If you believe Paul said such a thing then you must label him a false teacher for contradicting the entire rest of the Bible and specifically contradicting Yahusha and YHVH’s words concerning The Law.
In fact, Paul did not say “The Law” was nailed to the cross, he said the “decrees against us” found within The Law were nailed to the cross. I’ll explain this is detail in this book. The reason I bring this point up now in this chapter is because The Law is the Terms and Conditions of every covenant… especially The Yahushaic Covenant.
To know YHVH fully and to understandThe Yahushaic Covenant we must realize that every covenant is still valid, each one building on the one before as they evolved into a complete definition of The Kingdom of YHVH. Covenant upon covenant; each one adding something new or further defining the previous until all aspects of The Kingdom of YHVH were fully defined to those chosen to rule in that coming kingdom. All 6 covenants leading up to the final 7th Yahushaic Covenant were given to define His kingdom physically. Then Yahusha would bring them all to their fullest meaning and application (real meaning of fulfillment) and literally “usher in The Kingdom of YHVH” through transposition (the transfer of position from physical to Spiritual)! That is what this book is about and The Law plays a vital role as it is the foundation of The Kingdom of YHVH. It is the very expression of His Holiness.
One of the main focuses of this book will be The Law of YHVH and its relevance in The Kingdom of YHVH. We as Christians have been taught that “Jesus” nailed The Law to the cross. Then we lump the entire Torah/Prophets/Writings together and call it all “Old” and abolish them all… what is the literal Word of YHVH! We abolish His Law, His Covenants, and thereby we abolish His Kingdom.
Before we can even address the question “has The Law been abolished?” we must understand covenants. The real question isn’t “has The Law been abolished?” but ratherhas The Mosaic Covenant been replaced by The New Covenant and does The Law play a role in The New Covenant. I will address these questions in detail in this book as we restore The Law to its rightful place inThe Kingdom of YHVH as the constitution of the coming Divine government.
A tour of all 7 Covenants between YHVH and ma
Let’s take a brief tour of the covenants in The Bible. Below I summarize each covenant to demonstrate how each one progressively revealed vital aspects ofThe Kingdom of YHVH (this is a simple overview not intended to be an in depth study of these covenants):
The Sabbath Covenant – The Sabbath Covenant established YHVH as The Creator. It is between YHVH and His Creation and the basic revelation in that covenant was:
· The Sabbath Covenant was defined as 6 days then a Sabbath Rest on the 7th Day specifically. This 7-day portrait is a Physical to spiritual parallel that established the timeframe by which YHVH would introduce His Kingdom through covenants and progressive revelation. The “days” are prophetic days where 1 day = 1 thousand years. So The Sabbath Covenant establishes a 6,000 year timeframe by which YHVH would train His sons by putting them through a life on Earth. It is during this life that YHVH would purchase their salvation to serve Him in His Kingdom. At the end of 6,000 years YHVH would establish His Kingdom on Earth and further train His sons to rule under the authority of Yahusha the Messiah. At the end of 7,000 years His Kingdom would be complete, His sons trained to rule, and The Kingdom of YHVH would then expand to govern all of His Creation for eternity… YHVH blessed and sanctified The Sabbath (7th Day) and made it Holy.
· The Sabbath would serve as a “sign” between YHVH and His chosen sons for eternity in all covenants and those who keep The Sabbath are set apart from His Creation with Him. It is The Sabbath that is “the Standard of The Kingdom of YHVH”. Keeping The Sabbath weekly is expressing faith and hope in the coming Kingdom of YHVH.
Edenic Covenant/ Adamic Covenant– YHVH reveals in these first covenants with man:
· He has given His sons the authority to rule creation.
· YHVH discloses His intent to choose a human King/Messiah through the “seed of a woman” who would crush all those apposed to YHVH’s Authority.
· YHVH establishes the “system of training” used to train His chosen. A system of “right” and “wrong” defined as “obedience to YHVH’s commandments” known as The Law.
· It is The Law that is the foundation of and constitution of His Divine Government.
· The Law in the Edenic/Adamic Covenants was active but unknown to man as it was in The Mind of YHVH. It was slowly beingtransposed from The Mind of YHVH to orally given to man.
Noahic Covenant – YHVH renewed the two previous covenants with Noah after destroying the remnant seed of the Nephilim (Satan’s sons from the seed of women) from the face of the earth. In this covenant:
· YHVH made a promise not to destroy this planet again by flood. The rainbow is the sign of this promise.
· The Noahic Covenant is a continuation of the previous two covenants and all aspects of the Edenic/Adamic Covenants are still in effect nothing changes it just needed to be renewed as mankind started over with Noah.
The Abrahamic Covenant – YHVH reveals His chosen bloodline among the sons of men. In The Abrahamic Covenant YHVH reveals:
· The bloodline would run through Abraham/Isaac/Jacob and be called “Israel”.
· It is from within this bloodline that YHVH would introduce His chosen family to His creation, train them through a life on Earth, and prepare them for His coming Kingdom.
· It is through this bloodline that YHVH would bring forth “Yahuah’s Salvation” which is what the nameYahusha means in Hebrew.
· YHVH also reveals the physical to spiritual parallel of The Promised Land and His promises to His sons of inheritance.
· The Abrahamic Covenant contains all the terms and conditions of the previous 3 covenants with the addition of the chosen bloodline and promises to that bloodline.
· The Law of YHVH was then fullytransposed to Abraham orally and The Oral Law was passed down from generation to generation.
The Mosaic Covenant – The Mosaic Covenant builds on all the previous covenants as YHVH:
· Transposed His Law from oral to written down in stone as He reveals the “Constitution of His Kingdom” in detail. The instructions to His sons on how to be righteous before Him known as The Law of YHVH.
· YHVH firmly establishes in stonethat His Kingdom is a kingdom of law.
· YHVH establishes and defines various “cabinets/positions” within His Kingdom such as High Priests, Priests, Judges, Kings, etc.
· YHVH chose specific bloodlines within “Israel” to serve Him as Priests (Levi) and High Priests (Aaron). These priesthoods served as physical examples of what Yahusha would do spiritually as Melchizedek.
· YHVH reveals specific seasons i.e. Holy Days which were to serve as training aids (Physical to spiritual parallels) to help His chosen know the Messiah when he came. These “shadow pictures” serve as YHVH’s witness of that Messiah and define the Messiah role in his first and second comings.
The Davidic Covenant – The Davidic Covenant builds on all previous covenants as YHVH:
· Established a physical righteous King to serve as an example of the coming Spiritual King (Physical to spiritual parallels).
· It was established that the Throne of David would be the throne and bloodline through which The Messiah and King would come to govern His Kingdom for eternity.
· YHVH established His Throne, Capital City, Temple, and Altar in detail physically as Physical to spiritual parallels.
The Yahushaic Covenant – The Yahushaic Covenant builds on all previous covenants and “fulfills” them all by transposing them to their fullest spiritual application. The Yahushaic Covenant is “new” in the sense that The Law is written on our hearts and “intent” supersedes physical act. Up to this point, YHVH had fully defined His coming Kingdom throughPhysical to spiritual parallels so that we could understand The Yahushaic Covenant. All previous 6 physical covenants are TRANSPOSEDto Spiritual Reality in The Yahushaic Covenant:
· (Sabbath Covenant) – Yahusha fulfills The Sabbath Covenant when he returns to reign as King of the 7thMillennium and gives us “rest”.
· (The Edenic Covenant) – Yahusha is given all authority over creation and trains the sons of YHVH to rule creation. The Kingdom of YHVH is setup on a smaller scale over Earth during the 7th Millennium and “Eden” is restored.
· (The Adamic Covenant) Established the system for training His sons to rule and foretold of His coming Messiah/King that would crush all rebellion against Him) – Yahusha is that prophesied king who is born of a woman and defeats crushes the head of the enemy. As the first born of the resurrection and first son to be TRANSPOSED toThe Kingdom of YHVH; Yahusha is called “The Second Adam” and “forefather of everlasting life”.
· (The Mosaic Covenant) YahushaTRANSPOSES The Law from written in stone or “the letter” to the Spiritual intent of your heart. The Law is transposed from The Law of Sin and Death to The Law of the Spirit of Life as Yahusha’s blood covers the decrees in The Law that demand our death for disobedience. The Priesthood is TRANSPOSED to The Spiritual Kingdom under a new eternal High Priest… Melchizedek. The Law that defines the role of the priesthood is TRANSPOSED to The Spiritual Kingdom of YHVH to give Yahusha authority to make the proper sacrifices and atonement as High Priest.
· (The Davidic Covenant) Yahusha is The Spiritual Righteous King from the line of David and sits on the Throne of David for eternity. Yahusha TRANSPOSES the Temple, the Altar, and the Capital City to The Spiritual Kingdom of YHVH. YHVH’s Temple is our body, His Altar our hearts, His Capital City is made up of all of the sons of YHVH; Yahusha the cornerstone. All the physical metaphors, examples, rehearsals, shadow-pictures find their fullest expression Spiritually as Yahusha “fulfills” them all and ushers in The Kingdom of YHVH.
As we can see with each new covenant the previous covenants are still valid. Each covenant adding to The Law, defining new elements of The Kingdom of YHVH, and progressively disclosing new physical shadows that parallel Spiritual Truths.
|Home :: Contact Rav Sha’ul :: Statement of Faith|
The Sabbatarian Network provides information on the following numbers, words, and combinations of the following numbers, and words, and many more: 1, 2, 7, 15, 24, 40, 616, 666, 144000, Abel, Abib, abominations, abortion, Abraham, Acts, Adam, aggelos, Aish, Alexander Hislop, allegories, altar, analogies, ancient, angel, annual, anoint, anthropomorphisms, anti-messiah, antichrist, apocalypse, Apollo, Apostles, archangel, Ark of The Covenant, arian, Arius, artos, ascension, ascended, Atlas, atonement, aventine, Aviv, azazel, baal, babies, Babylon, Baptist, baptism, barley, The Beast, believer, Ben, Bnei HaMashalim, Bible, billy, birth ,birthday, black madonnas, blasphemy, blood, Boaz, bread, briyth, Brumalia, Cain, calendars, catholic, catholicism, Chagigah, chapter, charity, chosen, Christ, christianity, Christmas, christopaganism, christopagans, church, coins, Commandments, congregations, Consualia, conversion, Corinthians, corrupted, covenant, covert, creation, crooked cross, crucified, crucifix, Crusades, cults, Cupid, Cybele, Dagon, Daniel, Dateline, David, day, death, decalogue, deception, demons, desktop, destruction, Deuteronomy, Devil, Dionysus, divorce, Divx, doctrine, dragon, dusk, ears to hear, Easter, Eden, Elohim, elohym, Emaculate Conception, end, energy, Epheus, epistles, equinox, Espana, The Eternal, Eternal Life, Eternal Flame, Ethanim, Eve, evening, evil, Exodus, eyes to see, Ezekiel, faith, famine, fast, Fat Tuesday, Father, feasts, fertility, few, fig tree, first, flesh, Timothy Freke, fruits, Gamla, Peter Gandy, Garden of Efen, gate, gematria, Genesis, goats, ghost, GOD, good, good and evil, gog, gospel, grace, graham, Greco-Roman, Greek, guides, Halloween, harlot, Hashanah, HaShem, healing, Heaven, hecate, hell, hills, Hindu, history, Holocaust, Holy, Holy Days, holidays, homosexuality, white horse, red horse, black horse, pale horse, horsemen, human, humanize, humanization, hyssop, IDL, IHS, images, injustice, international, Inanna, Inquisition, intent, International, interpret, Invictus, Isaiah, Isar, Isarlaism, Ishtar, Isis, Israel, Iseous, Ishous, Jacob, Jehovah, Jerusalem, New Jerusalem, Jesus, Jewish, Job, John, Jonas, Jonah, Joseph, Josephus, Joshua, Judah, Judaism, Judas, Judges, justice, Kippur, Kings, kosher, kurios, Lamb, lampstands, Laodicea, leavened, Leviticus, life, logos, love, Lucifer, Luke, madonnas, magog, malak, Mardi Gras, marriage, Mark, martyrs, Mary, Mashal Judaism, Matthew, Melchisedec, Melchizedek, Messiah, messianic, metaphors, minister, miracles, monotheistic, full moon, new moon, moon phases, Mithros, monstrance, Moses, Moshe, mother, murder, nativity, nazarene, nazarite, Nazi, neo-pagan, nephesh, New Jerusalem, news, night, Nissan, Noah, Noe, Numbers , nuns, obedience, oil, olive, Opalia, ostensorium, overt, pagan, palatine, parables, paradox, Passover, pastor, Patmos, Paul, Pentecost, people, Pergamum, persecution, Peter, Paul, Philadelphia, Philistine, photos, pictures, plagues, plan, priests, Protestant, pneuma, Pope, prayer, priest, Promise Land, prophecy, prophesy, prophets, Protestant, Psalms, psychology, purification, Ra, rainbow, rapture, recipes, refute, relationships, repent, repentance, Revelations, resurrection, Rhea, righteous, righteousness, Roman, Romans, Rome, Rosh, ruach, Ruth, Sabbado, Sabbatarians, Sabbath, Sabbaths, sacred, sacrifice, saint, Salem, salvation, Samhain, sanctification, sarcophagus, Sardis, Satan, Saturday, Saturnalia, scapegoat, scripture, seals, security, Seed, self, selfcentered, selfish, selfishness, selflessness, seraphim, Seth, seventh, sex, Shabat, Shabbat, shamar, Shaul, shema, sivan, shofar, sin, Smyrna, Sol, Solomon, solstice, soul, Spanish, sperm, Spirit, star, study, Succoth, Sukah, Sukkat, sunset, Sun worship, supper, swastica, symbolism, Tanakh, temple, Teruah, theos, Thessalonians,Thor, Thyatira, Timothy, tishri, tithe, time, tongues, Torah, torture, translated, Tree of Life, trimurty, translations, trinity, trumpets, truth, twilight, unleavened, valentine, Venus, verse, version, Vestal Virgin, virgin, visions, voting, vow, wallpaper, wheat, whore, witnesses, woes, xmas, Y’Shua, Yah, Yahusha, Yahushua, Yahuah, Yehoshua, Yehowah, Yeshua, YHVH, YHWH, Yom, Zeus, and much more.