28 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, “What commandment is the foremost of all?” 29 Yahusha answered, “The foremost is, ‘HEAR, O ISRAEL! YAHUAH OUR GOD IS ONE GOD; 30AND YOU SHALL LOVE YAHUAH YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.’…
John 17:3 3
Now this is eternal life: that they know you (Yahuah), the only true God, and (come to You through) Yahusha who is the Messiah, whom you have sent (in fulfillment of Your promises as foretold through the prophets to be the Mediator).
1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God (Yahuah) and one mediator between Yahuah and mankind, the man Yahusha the Messiah
1 Corinthians 8
5 For even if there are so-called Gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “Gods” and many “lords”), 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father Yahuah, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one King, Yahusha the Messiah, for whom all things were created (by Yahuah as an inheritance) and through whom we live (in covenant being covered by the blood of the lamb).
The Spirit of the Antichrist – the doctrine of Incarnation
The Pagan Trinity
Relevant Blogs by Rav Sha’ul
- The Fulfillment of The Tree of Life
- A Conversation with The Nazarene
- The Covenant of Peace, the 8th Covenant?
- The Plan of Salvation through a Mediator
- The REAL Abomination of Desolation
- Yahuah is My Strength and My Song
- Let Us Make Man in Our Image
- The Battle of The Ages
- Jesus Christ… the Beast
- The Scarlet Thread of Redemption
- Children through Marriage (Echad)
- The Light of the World
- The Lying Pen of the Scribes
- A conversation with The Nazarene
- 1 Timothy 3:16 – PROOF Yahuah IS Yahusha! NO.
- Why is Jesus the Antichrist?
- John 10:36 – Incarnation? No…
- Isaiah 48:14-17 “Proof of Incarnation”… No!
- Incarnation is Blasphemy